SAYFUT Fashion Women High Waist Bikini Set Halter Bandage Push-Up Swimsuit Bathing Suit Swimwear Red/Yellow
SAYFUT Fashion Women High Waist Bikini Set Halter Bandage Push-Up Swimsuit Bathing Suit Swimwear
- The swimsuit made with nylon which makes you felt comfortable, good elasticity, comfy to wear. Adjustable halter straps around the back, you can tie them loose or tight.
- SAYFUT Classic halter double ruffled flounce swimsuit top match with high waist bottom. This SAYFUT bikini top built-in non-underwire cups with removable pads can best exaggerate your curve. High waist bottom can hide the belly nicely to show your slim curves.
- Double ruffled flounce crop top, High cut with stunning color design takes the bathing suits to next level, very creative. Tummy hidden design, sexy and flattering. Show off your curvys, modest yet modish.
- Floral pattern style, five fashion style are available that you can have more choices for your swimwear. Great fitting and trendy style make this SAYFUT two-piece bikini for every woman. Perfect for Tropical Vacations, Summer, Beach & Pool with unique and chic style.
Size for you choose:
- SIZE WAIST BUSTS26"-28"34"-36"(A/B Cup)M28"-30"36"-38"(A/B Cup)L30"-32"38"-40"(B/C Cup)XL32"-34"40"-42"(B/C Cup)2XL34"-36"40"-42"(C/D Cup)3XL36"-38"42"-44"(D/E Cup)
- 1.Garment Care:Hand Wash Cool Separately, Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed, Do Not Dry, Do Not Iron, Do Not Wring or Twist Line Dry, For Best Results, Rinse and Line Dry Immediately After Use.
- 2. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
How to Choose a Bikini ?
Warm weather means swimsuit season. For most women, it also means the dreaded trip to pick out this year's bikini. However, this doesn't have to be a nightmare shopping trip. You don't have to have to have a certain body type to rock a bikini; in fact, people of all shapes and sizes can do with a few tips and tricks on how to find the best bikini for you. You'll find a bikini that fits well, suits your style, and provides the right degree of support in no time at all!
1. Determine your body shape
Your body type will determine what you choose to highlight or downplay with your bikini.
2. Choose a top
The cut, color and fabric of your bikini top can all make a big difference in how it looks on you.
3. Choose a bottom
Not only will the bottom you select determine how your derriere looks, it can also emphasize your legs or direct attention away from them.
4. Coordinate your top and bottom
So you've decided what you want, but how do you put it together? Here are some tips for buying separates: Wear a color that's a shade or two lighter on the part you want to emphasize; Coordinate your colors; Don't be afraid to get mismatched sizes.
5. Keep it tasteful and age-appropriate
Few things cause more second-hand embarrassment than seeing someone else in a bikini they shouldn't be wearing.
6. Wear your bikini with confidence
The best bikini in the world will look unflattering if you keep your shoulders hunched and your posture sloppy. Show off what you've got! Stand up straight, keep your shoulders back, and hold your chin up.